SAL Journal 2010 Special Issue (Land Law)
Author(s)/Editor(s)/Contributor(s): Kevin Gray (guest editor)
CPD Points : N/A
Journal Special Issue
Academy Publishing is pleased to announce its latest addition to its collection of academic journals, SAL Journal 2010 Special Issue (Land Law). This issue features articles on:
(a) the Torrens system in the 21st century;
(b) REITs and recent legal and regulatory developments and the case for corporatisation;
(c) how the relevant collective sale provisions balance the competing interests involved and the judicial approach in this regard;
(d) recent developments in England and Wales on proprietary estoppel;
(e) the five persistent puzzles surrounding constructive trusts in Singapore;
(f) the amendments to the Land Acquisition Act; and
(g) the concept of ownership of land in the context of environmental concerns of today.
(2) Whither Torrens Title in Singapore?
(3) Real Estate Investment Trusts in Singapore: Recent Legal and Regulatory Developments and the Case for Corporation
(4) Collective Sales in Singapore: Selected issues
(5) Proprietary Estoppel: Recent Developments in England and Wales
(6) The Constructive Trust in Singapore: Five Persistent Puzzles
(7) Compulsory Acquisition of Land in Singapore: A Fair Regime?
(8) Land Law and the Environment: Re-examining the Concept of Ownership and Forging New Rights and Obligations in a Changed World
- Architecture of Deals: Strategies for Transactional Lawyering